In Florida, there are real estate sales associate licenses and real estate broker licenses. Sales associates work for an affiliated broker, often as an independent contractor, who trains them, supervises their activities, and pays them commissions from completed sales. Two years of experience as a sales associate is one of the requirements for becoming a broker. I am getting my Kansas License. In 6 months I am moving to Florida. I will have residency in both states. I would like to hold a Real Estate License in both states for 2 years and then get my Brokers Licence in both states with teams under each. Possible? It is possible to do. Florida does not have mutual recognition with Kansas, so you will have to take the full 63-hour Florida course and pass the full exam. You can either wait until you get there or start on the course from Kansas.
Florida Pre-Licensing Exam Questions
Total of 100 multiple-choice questions
45 questions on real estate principles and practices
45 questions on Florida and Federal laws
10 questions on real estate math
The List of Steps and Requirements how to get a Real Estate license in Florida.
– Meet Florida requirements.
– You must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED in order to become licensed in Florida.
– Complete 63 classroom-hours of pre-licensing courses.
You would need
– Submit a completed application, electronic fingerprints, and the fee
– Pass the Florida Real Estate Agant Exam with a grade of at least 75 out of 100 points or pass the Florida Real Estate Law Exam with a grade of at least 30 out of 40 points.
– Activate your Florida real estate license using the DBPR RE 11 Become Active Sales Associate or BrokerSales Associate form, OR
– Have your employing broker activate your new license online using the brokers online account.
– Successfully complete post-licensing course for sales associate consisting of at least 45 classroom-hours, before your initial sales license expires. Even if your license is inactive, you will still need to complete the post licensing course before the license expires. You will need at least 45 classroom hours.
The Climer School of Real Estate began in 1998 to teach people to pass their Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Exam. Since then we have expanded to not only provide the Sales Associates course but Continuing Education courses, Real Estate Broker classes and Personal and Professional Development classes. Read more about Real estate school.
The North Orange Blossom Trail Campus in the Rosemont Building is expanding to accommodate more students and more classes. The philosophy of The Climer School is to provide you with the best, most focused training possible in an engaging learning environment to prepare you to pass the state of Florida Real Estate License Exam. One key in helping you learn and remember is to make it enjoyable.
– Sales Associate Pre License
– Broker Pre License
– State Exam Sales Review
– Post 45 Licensing
– En Espaol
– Broker Post Licensing
– Continuing Ed
– Package Specials
– Instructor Continuing Education
Climer School of Real Estate
Florida Permit # ZH43756
5104 N. Orange Blossom Trail
The Rosemont Building
Orlando, FL 32810